|Team of 12 or more||Team of 11||Team of 10|
$2550 plus HST
|$2750 plus HST|
$2900 plus HST
6v6, TLS, 15U to 18U Girls and Boys
$2950 plus HST
|$3200 plus HST||$3445 plus HST|
For 18U – if a 5th OVA tournament is added extra fees will charged. All other teams have 4 OVA tournaments.
A 3% Surcharge for all credit card and debit card payments will be applied. No extra fees for cheques or e-transfer season fee payments.
INCLUDED IN SEASON FEE:
– OVA Age Appropriate one day Tournaments and Provincials (4 OVA and 1 Provincials)
– Practices – twice a week for the season (excluding 2 weeks for Winter Break, and 2 weeks for March Break)
– Coaches Fee, including the OVA tournaments and Provincials
ADDITIONAL TO SEASON FEE:
– Uniforms: Mandatory Uniform Packages (approx $200 – $300).
(Returning players do NOT need to buy a new uniform package if no changes have been made to the former jersey)
-MRS – OVA membership fee of $91.76
– one MVA200 volleyball for all athletes 13U to 18U
– Fitness: Weekly fitness training (approx $350 to $450) Coaches will dictate if a Fitness program will be attached to the Team program.
– Mandatory parent “Respect in Sport” module completion – an OVA initiative and a one time requirement – $30.00
– Additional Tournaments: Invitational, Age Up, and U.S. Tournament expenses
– Coaching Expenses: Food, Gas and Accommodations for out of town Tournaments and Provincials.
– 18U Grand Prix Qualifier top of fee for the Grand Prix tournaments (if 18U teams are in the top 10) Charges will take place in January.
-March Break Practices (Coach’s discretion)
Please Note: Head coaches and assistants will be paid coaching fees for Age up, invitational and US tournaments from the Team slush fund.
– Coaching Expenses for Nationals: Additional practice fees for gyms and coaching, Food, Gas/Transportation and Accommodations (not mandatory for all teams to attend Nationals – individual team decision)
– Mental Training Workshops (optional)
– Position Clinics, Camps and Private Training (optional)
– All season fees are payable through our online registration link. It is preferred to make the full payment prior to the team’s first practice.
– For installment plans, post dated cheques are available. All cheques must be handed in prior to team’s first practice. The last payment is due on December 1st.
– Please note that a 3% Surcharge for all credit card and debit card payments will be applied. No extra fees for cheques or e-transfer season fee payments.