|Team of 12 or more||Team of 11||Team of 10|
$2550 plus HST
|$2750 plus HST|
$2900 plus HST
6v6, TLS, 15U to 18U Girls and Boys
$3000 plus HST
|$3250 plus HST||$3500 plus HST|
INCLUDED IN SEASON FEE:
– OVA age appropriate one day tournaments and Provincials (4 OVA and 1 Provincials)
– Practices – twice a week for the season (excluding 2 weeks for Winter Break, and 2 weeks for March Break)
– Coaches practice fee, including OVA tournament and Provincials fees.
ADDITIONAL TO SEASON FEE:
– Uniforms: Mandatory Uniform Packages (approx $200 – $300).
(Returning players do NOT need to buy a new uniform package if no changes have been made to the former jersey)
– MRS – OVA membership fee of $91.76
– Fitness: Weekly fitness training (approx $350 to $450) Coaches will dictate if a Fitness program will be attached to the Team program.
– Mandatory parent “Respect in Sport” module completion – an OVA initiative and a one time requirement – $30.00
– Coaching Expenses for regular season tournaments (4 OVA per season): food (breakfast and lunch), gas (to and from a tournament).
– Additional Tournaments: Invitational, Age Up, and U.S. Tournament expenses
– Coaching Expenses for above mentioned “additional tournaments”: food, gas and accommodations for out of town tournaments and Provincials.
– 18U Grand Prix Qualifier top up fee for the Grand Prix tournaments (if 18U teams are in the top 10). Charges will take place in January.
– March Break Practices (Coach’s discretion)
– Coaching expenses for Nationals: additional practice fees for gyms and coaching, food, gas/transportation and accommodations (not mandatory for all teams to attend Nationals – individual team decision)
– Mental Training Workshops (optional)
– Position Clinics, Camps and Private Training (optional)
-Credit card, debit card – in full or in 3 installments (Oct 1, Nov 1, Dec 1).
-Post dated cheques – cheques must be handed in by October 1.
– Please note that a 3% Surcharge for all credit card and debit card payments will be applied. No extra fees for cheques.
-Due to excess admin strain we will not be accepting e-transfers for season fee payments outside of the $600 deposit this season. We apologize for the inconvenience.